Travel Insurance for U.S. Resident


Unfortunately, UTO does not provide travel insurance to the U.S resident at the moment.

As a Canadian travel company located in Ontario, UTO's partner insurance company can only insure resident of Ontario. You might have to check with your local insurance company or your credit card company. Sometimes, the credit card you use includes travel insurance.

Did this help answer your question?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏽